The success of executives is not only determined their professional knowledge, but to an ever greater degree by their management skills. Management competencies are reflected, communicated, promoted and strengthened by coaching.
Executives are given the opportunity of acquiring a neutral insight into their own management behaviour, they identify strengths and weaknesses and develop an authentic style of management.
In dialogue with their coach executives reflect on their role and performance. Actualities that are revealed are discussed step-by-step and extended awareness is developed via feedback. Goals and individual perceptions
are substantiated and their implementation initiated. Coaching helps executives to recognize their resources and expectations. They are given the tools to be able to react properly and sovereignly to change.
Requirements for professional coaching:
- The concern of the coachee is clearly defined and formulated.
- Coaching is voluntary. The coachee wants advice.
- The coachee works actively on his/her own process of change.
- Basis of coaching is mutual acceptance and candidness.
- The coach is obliged to 100% discretion and confidence.
- Successful coaching takes for granted readiness to change.
- Habitual behaviour patterns are reflected – new are learned.
- The coach is committed to the goals developed in the process.
Cyriax combines effect coaching methods with own experiences in top management. We support our clients rapidly, discretely and effectively to intensively reflect and newly adjust professional and private themes for advancement. For more information, write to Ulrich Cyriax on firstname.lastname@example.org.